- 50+ minutes: $120.00 cash
- 25-49 minutes: $75.00
- Cash, local check, and credit card are all accepted (there is a $5 processing fee for using a credit or debit card)
- Sliding scale based on total household income (see below)
Group therapy/Class session
- $40.00 per class/group session
- $160.00 first session (1 ½ hours)
- 50+ minutes: $120.00
- $40 group session
- 4-session package $475 (when paid in full in advance)
- Sliding scale does apply for regular clients only
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield: I am credentialed with BCBS and accept all PPO and Indemnity plans and am able to bill electronically. Copays per session range depending on the plan and you can find out what yours is by looking on your card under “specialist” or calling BCBS directly. Sorry, I do not accept HMO, Blue Value POS, all other POS, or Medicare Advantage.
- Tricare: I am credentialed through Tricare and have passed the required NCMHCE (National Certified Mental Health Counselor Examination) in order to become a TCMHC (Tricare Certified Mental Health Counselor) and can file claims through Tricare. If possible, please request a referral from your primary care provider (PCP) as this makes the process go much more quickly and smoothly!
- HSA cards: I’m not able to take HSA cards at this time. (I use a Square Reader through my iPhone and it seems that the HSA card technology then has no way to verify that I am a mental health provider.)
- Coventry/Aetna: I am currently working on becoming an in-network provider and will update you soon!
Sliding Scale Fee Schedule